The Ski Week
Our first event in Obertauern, Austria is now fully booked. More events to be announced in the near future!
Following the success of The Yacht Week the next natural step was to hit the slopes with The Ski Week. We are simply exchanging yachts for chalets and the open ocean for fresh snow, whilst still offering the exotic parties, an abundance of sunshine (hopefully) and a melting pot of great people from all over the world.
By day, TSW will offer a fantastic mix of world class skiing, competitions and other exhilarating snow-based activities. The ensuing nights will be filled with all-star international DJ’s and exclusive parties in the best venues the Alps have to offer.
Read more about our destination
Skier, snowboarder, spa-goer or a Yachtweeker... The Ski Week is for everyone. If you are up for an amazing week together with an international group of people then join us in Austria!
We have a story. It took us 26 days of research on the road to find you the perfect destination: Obertauern, Austria. Famous for its fantastic skiing conditions, Obertauern is the perfect venue for The Ski Week. We have our own exclusive aprés-bars on the mountain and a majestic medieval castle to take our events into the early hours.
- Lifts: 26
- Piste: +100km
- Resort Altitude: 1650m
- Nearest airport: Salzburg, Austria (SZG)
- Non ski activities: Wellness centre, spa, cross country skiing, tobogganing, ice skating, biathlon, sports centre, snowshoe trekking and more.
Prices start at €600 per person
Don’t let that stop you! Anyone can join TSW. We offer ski instructors to help you perfect your skills or if its really not your thing you can give the skiing a miss and explore the other activities in Obertauern instead. We will offer tobogganing, snowshoeing or just chill out in the sauna and jacuzzi instead.
We make your ski trip simple and unique. Gather your friends and book your spot!
- A week filled with exclusive parties and world class skiing with an international melting pot of great people.
- A ski-in/ski-out apartment located in the same building as the other TSW guests including free jacuzzi and sauna.
- 6 day ski pass with access to all areas.
- Day activities such as competitions, open air BBQ's and bars with amazing international DJ's surrounded by snowy peaks.
- Entrance to all parties and events arranged by TSW.
- TSW instructors and guides to take care of everything you need during the week.
- Closing party in the majestic castle of Mautendorf.
- We recommend to get our food packages to have your fridge filled up already when you arrive.
- Transfer: €50 return from Salzburg.
- Ski / snowboard rental.
- Private ski and snowboard instructor.
- Off-piste guide.
We have capacity for 500 people in self-catered, spacious 4 star apartments that can each host 2-8 people. All the apartments neighbour each other so you will never be far from the party. You will stay right on the slope with just a 2 minute walk over to the lifts in the morning.
Prices start at €600 per person
You can choose between four apartment blocks to stay in. All of them will be filled with guests from The Ski Week and free to use jacuzzis and saunas. The apartments are fully equipped and, upon request, we will of course make sure the fridge is filled with everything you need for the week.
The first official Ski Week will be held in Austria from 15th - 22nd March, 2014.
Arrange your own travel to Obertauern and once you are there we will take care of the rest. If you fly into Salzburg, we'll pick you up from the airport!
Basics About Getting There:
The closest airport is Salzburg (SZG). Once there, we will pick you up and take you to the mountains in less than an hour by private transfer.
The event will start on the evening of Saturday 15th March and you will leave your apartment by 9am on the following Saturday.
We recommend using skyscanner.com to find a well priced flight.
Really? I'm in! I want to book... NOW!
Book your spot the 19th September, 2013 at 6pm GMT.
We are now fully booked, welcome to our first event in Austria 2014!
Register here for all the latest and exclusives