The best part of heading to the mountains, asides from the actual skiing of course, is planning your outfits. This is your chance to show your unique sense of style. Whether a pro or a beginner; if you look awesome, you’ll feel awesome. Fake it till you make it.
The key to a great day on the slopes is comfort & warmth. Make sure to check the weather pre-departure and pack accordingly. We advise bringing backups in case supplies get wet, or more likely, misplaced at apres ski. It happens.
- Waterproof ski jacket
- Waterproof snow pants
- Ski or snowboard boots (unless you rent)
- Gloves or mittens
- Thermal base layers or long underwear
- Ski socks (multiple)
- Warm hat
- Day rucksack
The Ski Week hosts some of the best apres ski events in the world, and, on this occasion, you’re going to want to dress for success. Most apres-ski parties will involve skiing off the mountain straight into the party, but for those who want to pack an easy change of clothes, we recommend the following:
Check out our inspiration page for some of our faves both on and off the mountain hills.
- Warm sweaters, jumpers and fleeces. Think cable-knits, turtlenecks & woolly garms galore (we favor apres ski motifs!)
- Collared shirts
- Stylish goose down, padded jackets or vests
- Thermal leggings (vibrant colours and classy prints are encouraged) or woolen tracksuit pants
- Ski pants
- Snow boots with good grip
- Beanies (the more the merrier)
- Casual gloves
What themes will you come across on the week’s events? We’re glad you asked. Check here:
Themes & Activities
And Don’t Forget...
- Country flag
- Plug adapter for your destination
- Electronics chargers and battery pack
- Camera / GoPro
- Reusable water bottle
- A good book for downtime (not that you’ll probably need it)
- Earplugs and an eye mask
- Cards or your fave board game
- High factor sunscreen (face & lips) toiletries & prescriptions
- Hand & boot warmers
- Ski lock
- Travel insurance
- Valid visa - check Visa HQ for visa information, if applicable
- Valid passport
- Local currency. Cash is king on the slopes.
What not to pack:
- Bedding, pillows and towels, they will be provided
- Anything expensive (leave the diamonds at home)