We like to make sure you are fully equipt for the week by arming you with all destination specific particulars, including everything from weather and time zones to safety tips and other costs to expect during the week.
Customs and ImmigrationPlease visit VisaHQ to check what documents and visas you may need to enter the country. Remember to include the countries that you are travelling through to get to your final destination, if applicable.
WeatherExpect temperatures between 0°C and 11°C (32°F - 52°F). Time Zone In winter, the Austria is 1 hour ahead of GMT (GMT+1) Personal Safety All The Ski Week events are extremely safe. However, as you will find yourselves in unfamiliar surroundings, we recommend that you follow some basic precautions. We’ll lay it out simple for you:
- Lock your hotel room and lockers when you leave and store expensive possessions, travel documents, and extra cash in a hidden spot.
- Stay with other TSW guests and staff whenever possible.
- Avoid parties and venues not on the itinerary or recommended by TSW.
- Walking home in the cold alone is not not a good idea. No one wants to leave a party alone, so buddy up some friends to accompany you home.
- Wear proper gear both on and off the mountains. Refer to our Essentials Packing List for the full list of everything you will need!